She's not even paying attention to Madison.
These are the diversionary tactics attempted this morning:
- plant herself in the middle of rug between H-Mom and the TV
- put both front paws in the water bowl and bark
- run across the room from the left, dragging H-Mom's sweatpants behind
- disembowel the lamb stuffie and kill the squeaker right behind H-Mom
- run across the room from the right, swinging H-Mom's underwear in the air
- snap at H-Mom's rear-end
- bark bark bark
- try to grab H-Mom's feet
- pull the leashes off the hook by the door
H-Mom was focused. Walking away the pounds. On a mission, and not willing to relent.
Madison went into the master bedroom, posed on the clear plastic deskchair mat, staring forlornly out the balcony doors -- out to the green tops of the trees and the great outdoors -- and peed.
Peed a lot. Peed a flood.
Tomorrow, Madison gets a quick pee break before H-Mom gets into this exercising thing.
Fair is only fair.