Yesterday afternoon, Madison went socializing. We drove to Davie with Man-dad and his daughter, who is staying with us for awhile, planning a move to Fort Lauderdale. We went to visit El Lobo kennel, to see Cynthia, Madison's breeder, and to meet the new litter of puppies, just five weeks old and just with their first set of puppy shots.
So why didn't H-Mom bring her camera. Like she wouldn't need it. Like she wouldn't keep saying, "Why didn't I bring it?"
Because here is what Madison did:
- Nuzzled right up and kissy kissy licky licky-d Cynthia
- Explored the yard where she had played as a little puppy (did she remember?)
- Tousled with her brother - a really big boy - who is waiting to picked up by his new human from Texas
- Played in the "North 40" with her sister, Gypsy, her "face twin" but a bit stockier in the body
- Rolled and wrestled and reveled in the country - Madison is definately a city girl
- Rubbed noses with her mother through the fence
- Passed out in the car on the way home
Meanwhile, H-Mom is taking pictures of the puppies with her ... phone. How lame is that? And of course the photos are terrible. Just embarrassing. You can barely tell that they are puppies, really really cute puppies.
But H-Mom and Man-dad and accompanying daughter all held them and kissed them and can attest that they are really really cute puppies.
Madison was tired from running with Gypsy and happily flopped into the car. She was more than pleased, as well, that not a single one of the little puppies found their way into the automobile.